Shipping Info & Delays
Are there shipping fees?
Shipping fees apply to our products and depend on the weight and number of items you order. Shipping fees start at 4.99$
When will I receive my order?
The shipping time varies from one location to the other from one item to the other. Not every product comes from the same supplier, so you may receive many packages for an order containing many items. When shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information. Our company will not be responsible for your destination country customs delays or charges, or for products held by your local customs laws.
Average Shipping time per countries is as followed:
US, CAN & AU: 7-30 days
Western Europe: 7-30 days
Asia: 7-30 days
Rest of World: 10-45 days.
* Average shipping times, please note that the shipping time during holidays may take a little longer. All our orders are processed and shipped within 24 to 48 hours, but we do not have any control on customs delays, holidays or on shipping companies’ logistics management. Please note that we are not responsible for countries customs delays.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email including your tracking number for each of the item you ordered. You may receive multiple emails if you ordered different products. The tracking webpage is always specified on this email. Please know that some tracking links won’t send for up to 3 to 5 business days after the package has already shipped.
If you can’t track your order on the provided website try these ones:
Please note that shipping companies do not update their webpages daily.
If you don’t see any information regarding your package that means it has yet to clear sorting and customs and will update once it has done so.
Sometimes, it can take up to 5 to 10 business days for updates to occur.
What carrier are you using?
We ship primarily with E-packet, Singapore Post and China Post
I ordered multiple products but didn’t receive all of them, what next?
Please verify if you received more than one shipping confirmation email. Different items can come from different warehouses and in separate packages. So you might receive more than one package if you ordered several items. In this case, you should have received several emails with different tracking codes for you to follow your packages.
If an item was missing on the box, we will send you a new item as soon as possible.
How do I make a claim?
- You must notify us about any missing items within seven (7) days of delivery.
- Contact us with the invoice number (Starts with #F….), contact information, and a list of missing items.
- Please send us the picture of the package where there is a description of what was in the box.
- Once we have received the claim from you, along with the package image, our customer representative will inspect your order and contact you and a new product will be sent to you.